Part-Time EYFS Class Teacher
Permanent Main Scale
Polebrook CE Primary School is a small rural primary school situated 4 miles outside Oundle. We are passionate about our children and work hard to ensure they receive the best quality learning experience. We uphold strong values of love and respect and have a very warm and positive ethos experienced by all members of our community. We are a Forest School and embrace creative learning. Standards across school are high.
We are working in a Formal Collaboration with Glapthorn CE Primary School with an Executive Headteacher, and have an agreement with the Rutland Learning Trust who offer an excellent range of support, collaboration and CPD and training opportunities.
We are looking to appoint a new member to our team to teach for three days per week initially in our Reception Class. We seek to appoint a creative primary teacher with a passion for teaching in the Early Years. The post will be particularly attractive to a committed teacher with high aspirations, drive, and ambition that is seeking a part-time position.
We can offer you:
- committed, enthusiastic and well behaved children;
- a welcoming and supportive staff team;
- a friendly caring working environment;
- a village school environment which promotes creative learning;
- supportive parents and governors;
- opportunities for CPD and career development;
- support and coaching with our current EYFS Lead/ Class Teacher.
We are seeking applicants who:
- have high expectations of all pupils;
- are committed teachers interested in developing a creative curriculum;
- value an inspirational learning environment;
- are collaborative team players able to apply flexible learning styles and approaches to achieve; outstanding outcomes for all;
- embrace assessment for learning strategies and use them effectively to raise outcomes for all;
- promote inclusion, well-being and safeguarding in their classroom.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and visits can be arranged via the school office on: 01832 272319 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.polebrook.northants.sch.uk
or are available via the school office as above. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 23rd April at 4pm and interviews are likely to take place on Tuesday 30th April.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and receipt of appropriate references.